Explore our Products
AI analysis for Chest x-ray
AI analysis for Mammography
AI analysis for Tissue Slides
With the rapid development and spread of digital pathology, the field of pathology is going through a disruptive period of innovation. By AI-based comprehensive analysis of digitized pathology slides, large-scale data that has never been properly utilized will become available.
These data allows AI analysis of diverse cancer types and also enables AI-powered identification and quantification of cancer tissues based on histology images, which lay pivotal groundwork for developing AI biomarkers in cancer therapy.
TILs stand for tumor infiltrating lymphocytes which are identified to be associated with improved outcomes and predictive for response to treatment across various types of tumors including colon, lung, ovarian, and breast. Presence of TILs is now recognized as a sign that the immune system is trying to attack the tumor and has the potential to function as a b iomarker for immune response1-3.
Developed using Lunit’s cutting-edge deep learning technology4, Lunit SCOPE accurately detects cancer stroma, cancer epithelium and lymphocytes in H&E whole slide images. The AI solution generates (1) intratumoral TIL density information (2) stromal TIL density information, and (3) cancer stroma-epithelium ratio. The solution can also classify tissues in terms of immune phenotype.
Primary value proposition
- Assist pathologists or researchers to objectively quantify the amount of tumor infiltrating lymphocytes.
- Enable researchers to discover novel biomarkers through immune phenotyping.
Training & Validation
- Trained with dataset from extensive annotations by 10+ expert pathologists.
- Demonstrated to perform with 90% accuracy for breast cancer pathology images.
- Validated to be highly associated with immune-related RNA expression levels in various cancer types.